5.02.2011

It smells like Summer.

                                                             Images via The photography link and tumblr


It's getting hotter and hotter by the day, reminding me that Summer is almost here. I know I've already talked about how excited I am for the Summer, but honestly I can't think of anything else.  I'm so excited! May means finally going to the beach! I can't wait to go to the beach and relax. Although, mostly I'm excited to go to the beach for the amazing photos we can take there! Anytime I come across photos of an editorial at the beach I always save it on my laptop for future reference. Here are a few of those pictures. Hopefully in the next week or so we can venture to the beach and do some shoots! 

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh yes <3 The third and last two shots are amazing. It truly does smell like summer...and oh what a glorious scent it is!

    http://raptinsound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the second last shot:)
    amazing post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful imagery.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love tutu skirts! great post :)

    http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete