5.21.2011

An island of inconsolable misery.

Every breathe I have is cold.
The warmth of this life has left me.
Stranded on a island of inconsolable misery.

There is only one true escape.
Where the darkness turns to light.
The suffering will only stop then.

A


I know this post seems really dark, but I just wanted to do a shoot that was different and shake things up. I got my inspiration from the song Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless. Also just a side note, my little sister took these pictures and she's not even in high school! She's so talented and loves The Pretty Reckless, so she completely understood how I wanted the pictures to look like.

The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die

10 comments:

  1. awww love the feel of the pictures...
    depressingly beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- i love the mood in your photos. your green nail polish is awesome!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing fotos. would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Come and see my new post! Would love to have u as a follower.. Beso from buenos aires

    www.thevintageous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like it, the lighting is great, so mystical.
    btw, i LOVE the rings in the post below, like, no I love them. so amazing.
    xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are inspiring, great shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pics are just so full of energy!
    Love you blog, totally, I am following you now!

    Would you like to come visiting and following back?
    xx

    http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!
    Following!
    Hope you follow me back!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pictures! :) i only found your blog today and i am already obsessed! Keep up the great blogging hun xx

    ReplyDelete