5.11.2011

Girls night out.

cutout dress


I'm so over school. I've got a month and a half left, but it feels like it's years away. What I really miss the most are my best-friends; we all go to different schools so it's hard to meet. But, we've already started to plan when to meet which will be soon! While waiting for those days to arrive, I've already started to plan my outfits! I want them to consist of bright colors, awesome jewelry, and beautiful dresses with interesting cut-outs. I wish I was rich enough to afford this amazing white cut-out dress by Alice by Temperley, but I'm not so I'm going to have to look for a cheaper substitute. My hunt for cut-out dresses shall begin tomorrow! Wish me luck!
            
A

4 comments:

  1. hello dear! i love what you came up with. bright colors shout out spring and they definitely look good when paired with neutrals or whites, just like what you did. love the mix and matching of textures and patterns - all different but looks great together. good job :)

    by the way, if it won't take so much of your time, i really need your help. please visit my blog for more details. thank you.

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, so great! Follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit would look soo good.. great selections!

    check out my giveaway
    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combo of bright colors against a white dress (especially this adorable cutout you found!). I am now going to be on my own hunt for a fabulous orange clutch too! =)

    -Kaylee

    http://www.runwayrundown.com/

    ReplyDelete