5.19.2011

Birthdays and Sweet Things.


Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but it has been raining like crazy here! It just stopped raining yesterday and we did a shoot today... so until we post those pictures up, here are some shots I took when I was bored while doing my homework. Yes, those are Sprinkles cupcakes! This week was J's birthday, so she and S went to Sprinkles to celebrate at the bakery with the most delicious red velvet cupcakes. These cupcakes are actually from when I went a few days ago for my uncle's birthday and took pictures for funsies! :)

       A
      ....

S here! I'm just adding to the post with pictures of J's cake - which is the most amazing, light cake that has all these great fresh fruits in it. She has it every year and it's a perfect summer cake. Although this year her birthday felt more like January than May...but the tradition continues! And, Summer seems to have come back to us...hopefully it'll get hot enough for the beach soon!




6 comments:

  1. wow i loved LOVED the jewelry!! <3 :) and the cake is making me hungryyyy lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my God, those cupckes and the cake made so hungry, great blog, i follow you now!

    xx
    My Fashion Bug

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jewelry and that cake looked unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty accessories and lovely cupcakes :) i want.


    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ring collection!
    And those cupcakes are looking delicious.. mmm

    ReplyDelete