5.10.2011

Blah.

Jacket: Marshall's($15), Shoes: Forever 21($ 24.00), Dress: Forever 21( $19.80), Belt: Forever 21($6), Two-Fingered Skull Ring: Etsy($4)

We were not into taking pictures today, at all. It was too windy and cold for Spring hence this outfit. It took so many tries for these to come out somewhat decent... the light was weird. Allergies have taken over J's life and she had a cough, so she took cough medicine which made her sleepy, so she didn't feel like doing much. I just wanted to take the pictures in front of my house, so we wouldn't have to go to the park...but A convinced me. I am not sure if it was worth it. There were way too many people...and I was too cold. By the time we were done A was drained because I made her change location so many times and I was just annoyed and I am not even happy with the end result. It really was blah.

S

5 comments:

  1. I think the pictures look fabulous! you girls are amazing with your skills! :)
    Loving the dress AND the jacket!


    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! :) i love your purple dress!

    by the way, if it won't take so much of your time, i need your help. please visit my blog for more details. thank you!

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking love the connector ring! I want it!!! When are we going to shoot?:)

    Sheena | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your post dahlin'
    i love the dress and the shoes...and that ring is sooper - fab...

    great post!!!

    ReplyDelete