2.12.2012

nyfw. day 3. part 1.

Rebecca Minkoff
 

Gregory Parkinson
I really liked this collection a lot, surprisingly. Granted not every single look did it for me, but I loved the concept. It was so romantic and a lot of the separates looked like abstract art piece
This is what I was talking about, it seriously looks like something J and I would paint and the jacket even reminds of me a painting we've already done. 

Suno
This collection was all about prints, but that's not what caught my eye. These were the last looks and I really liked them a lot. The last two made this list, solely because of the embroidery. It looks like zari, I can't tell for sure because this was the largest image, but this is done on Indian clothing and it's one of my favorites and I love it when designers mix western and eastern design details. Also, the name of the brand can translate into Hindi as listen, your random fact of the day.

Kate Spade
Larger images courtesy Style.com & smaller images courtesy fashionologie.com/

Deborah Lloyd, creative director,  used 'Parisian chic' as an inspiration and I pretty much love everything and anything Paris. This collection also has a sixties vibe and it's just so damn cute. I really love the accessories, adorable!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment