2.12.2012

#nyfw. day 2.

The first six looks are from 'Creatures of the Wind.' This looks is my absolute favorite from the collection, that skirt in that color! Also, love their name.
J loved the skirt, the 'glitteriness' reminds of her this other pink glitter skirt and I love the combination of the mixed prints/textures. 
This dress wouldn't look good on a lot of people but I had to add it because it's all pale blue chiffon...I love chiffon and just love the tiers. 


 TSE.
This collection actually bothered me because a lot of the looks had the long-narrow skirts underneath, like in this look. So ignore that sheer skirt and just pay attention to the amazing details of this dress...it's knitted! I die!
 And I need this sweater in my life.


BCBG Max Azria.
This collection was good in theory, but I really only liked these two looks. Plus this isn't very different from the last few collections they did. 
They also did the fur sleeves, as did many other designers. I know someone else did this better, but I do still like the lines of the coat and love the color of the dress.


Chadwick Bell.
This collection was okay, did like some pieces, but nothing amazing...except this dress, it's fantastic...don't really know why though, it just is.
All images courtesy Style.com

It's New York Fashion Week and it seems like I'm finally going to actually talk about it on the blog, usually all of us get lazy and will just stick to talking about how we're going to post our favorite looks, but never do...or we tweet. I'm going to post some of my favorite looks from each day and above are from day two, as made obvious by the title. I started from the second day because I didn't really much like anything on day one. 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment