7.09.2011

The Girl.


Jacket: H&M, Dress:H&M, Ring:Forever 21, Heels: Steve Madden

Hola amigos! So I know that I haven't formally introduced 'the girl' yet even though she has been in many posts, so here it is - this is one of my closest friends Joana. I love her; she has the same taste in music, fashion (the heels she's wearing are the same as mine... just in a different color), and well basically everything else. Joana is a remarkable guitar player and I've been asking her for a while now to do a photo shoot for the blog and at long last we did it. It was so cute how nervous she was, but she persevered and the end result was these awesome photos! The title of the post is very significant because The Girl by City and Colour is Joana's favorite song in the whole world and funnily enough it was perfect for the post.

A
City and Colour - The Girl by VagrantRecords

8 comments:

  1. She has such beatiful hair & a lovely face! I love the dress, shes really cute :)

    ww.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! I love your friend's outfit! shes adorable :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! brilliant photos!

    xx PvdH
    www.ThePvdHJournal.com - a fashion designer's virtual mood board

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, so country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I like this post so much,she looks really great!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are fabulous, & of course i love the guitar!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are GORGEOUS! I love these pictures. I have seen bloggers on railroad tracks, and bloggers holding guitars, but doing both at the same time? Holy crap, it's amazing. These are striking photos, with that amazing maxi dress of yours blowing in the wind! And I love the denim jacket too.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete