7.20.2011

My Tuesday inspirations.


Images via: Tumblr and the photography link

Sorry for the lack of posts everyone. I've been under the weather; I think it's the weird weather in our town. To cope with this horrible ailment I've been scouring the web. I really want a pretty, girly dress and want to make my hair look like it came from some enchanting fairy tale . However, I'd like to wear some bad ass jewelry with it. When it comes to jewelry the more gritty and dangerous it looks the more I want it. I'm going to use this inspiration for the upcoming shoots. I ordered a few things online since I am far from any stores worth going to. I can't wait till they arrive! I have wonderful things planned for their futures. =)


1 comment:

  1. Love the dress!
    Please follow me wenchenkuo@blogspot.com to share your passion for fashion with me. :)

    ReplyDelete