7.07.2011

The roses come to see me.

T-Shirt: Target($6),Skirt:Asos($33),Wedges:Forever 21($24), Necklace:Forever 21($4)

I was tired of being in front of the camera, so I asked my sister to let me shoot her. Our journey to find this rose garden entailed falling several times and sweating like crazy. Once we got there my sister didn't realize the flowers were roses and tried to grab them and got cut, but she was a trooper and powered thorugh. Lesson of the day is to always bring a first aid kit when we're taking photos.

A

6 comments:

  1. thw skirt and the shoes<3

    i wanna grab then n never let them go:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOES! <3

    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, is perfect fot this time!


    Love the boots!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, dear, love the necklace & wedges!

    Kisses
    Miri's Castle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo! Now following- hope you can return the favor if my fashion inspires you.


    Xoxo,
    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit:) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete