7.16.2011

You don't just walk away without a trace.

Tank top:Marshalls($13), Shorts:Marshalls($15), Sandals: Deena & Ozzy($35), Jewelry: Forever 21($4-8)

I finally spent some of my birthday money and bought some new clothes, so of course that meant time to do a photo shoot! There aren't many stores in my small town, so I went to Marshall's and found this super cute top and amazing shorts. I've been under the weather this week, but it had been too long and we needed to post something a.s.a.p. In other news who watched HP7!? I went to the midnight premiere with my sister and holy moly the crowd; who knew our little town had so many people. All in all a memorable night I shall never forget. =) 

A
Manners by IconaPop

13 comments:

  1. omg love your shorts and top!! those shorts are SOO cute, I wish they were mine! And I love the back of your top! AHH! So cute! Can't wait to see more :D

    ps: thanks for commenting on my blog <3

    xoxo Eva @ TheLaceFiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just read your comment on my blog and I'm so happy to discover your blog because I enjoy your fresh style! I follow you right now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so pretty!
    I love the back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination od the stripes and dots - googd choise darling.

    LIKE =D

    come and visit the cookies blog...and follow if you love to <3

    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tank top!!
    have a nice day ;)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shorts!
    I watched HP just a few hours ago. What did u think of it? It was pretty crowded at the cinema here too. I didn't expect a lot of people would watch the English show when most people here only spoke Chinese and barely English. Anyway, it was nice, don't you think?

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. i <3 the pattern mixing you have going on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit, especially those shorts!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pattern mixing those polka dot shorts are so cutee!

    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bold combination of stripes and polka dots. But they turn out great!

    ReplyDelete