10.20.2011

Vera Wang Bridal Fall 2012.

Emma Watson or Sonam Kapoor
Amy Adams
                                                                      Anne Hathaway
Gwyneth Paltrow 

Vera Wang just presented her Bridal Collection for Fall 2012 this past Sunday. The silhouettes, ruffles, ruching with beautiful fabrics like chiffon, tulle and organza were just lovely. I know sometimes designers like to shake things up, but come on - BLACK for a wedding? I love black as much as the next person, actually probably more, but for a wedding I would assume a bride would want a happier color since it is supposed to be one of the happiest day of her life. The nude dresses on the other hand would be quite stunning for a wedding (on some people if styled correctly). Personally, I'd like to see these gowns on the red carpet rather than a wedding. I've listed the name of the celebrity underneath the gown I'd like them to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment