6.15.2011

The stars beneath my skin skitter toward the sky.


Dress: Marshall's($24.99), Boots: Kelsi Dagger($35) Rings: Target and Forever 21 ($4-$8)

Well this turned out more religious looking than originally planned. It was a beautiful summer night tonight - cloudless sky, full moon and a light breeze. It was fun taking pictures at midnight, in the hills where you could hear the crickets and see the city lights. Too bad we don't have a longer lens, we couldn't get a nice picture of the moon, so had to photoshop it in...and the thing with photoshop is you tend to get carried away sometimes, so you have you know pictures with A looking like she's controlling the galaxy on a whim of her arm movements. I can't sleep because it's so hot right now, wish I could sleep outside but then I would probably wake up with hundreds of bug bites. 

S

7 comments:

  1. i love your dress. its so perfect!!

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, that dress is from Marshalls? You've got an eye for bargain hunting!

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and nice dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photography!that dress is so adorable, I wish I could visit state side more often, I had so much fun going shopping at Marshall's, get find! :)

    thanks for commenting/visiting my blog!

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous in whyte! this dress is very cool!
    winterbag.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning pictures. they are very mysterious! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These great pictures:) adds to the observers and invite me.

    ReplyDelete