4.08.2011

Sequins and other shiny things.

Images via Tumblr

I have been obsessing over sequins for a couple of months now. I love how the light reflects against them and who doesn't love shiny things?! I have been looking for a skirt, top, or a dress that's made of gold sequins, but I have found nothing. I want the piece to be well made, but most of the things I've seen come off looking cheap. I know a well-made piece is hard to find, but I'm going to keep looking because somewhere out there is a piece with sequins that awaits just for me.

6 comments:

  1. I don't usually like sequins but these outfits are so elegant.
    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    Comment/follow we'll follow back
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love these photos!
    sometimes sequins are good :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH I love sequins. The dress in the last photograph is gorgeous and I also love the first photo as well.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gorgeous pics!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete