9.02.2012

Confessions of a shoeaholic.

         It's finally Septemeber! This means Fall is right around the corner! I'm sorry for the lack of outfit posts, but school just started and I've been preoccupied with that. Anyway, I saw these gorgeous nude sandals at Zara and I couldn't help myself. I mean really look at them?! They are so divine. They are the perfect staple heel for Fall. I love how I justify my purchases. The reasons are usually so irrational... this one actually made a little sense, a little.

A

So, while school's happening for A, J and I are basking in the misery that is life - where nothing seems to go right and things planned keeping getting postponed and we are uninspired and almost to the point of hopelessness. So yeah, so cheery. Le sigh.

S  

2 comments:

  1. Did you get them at a store or online? I tried to get a pair online and they sold out in hours :(
    The closest store for me is the Las Vegas one; I live in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought them online, and yes they did sell out very quickly. Oh wow that is crazy far! Maybe they'll restock them or have a similarly designed shoe up.

    ReplyDelete