We're all pretty big foodies, so here's a food appreciation post courtesy of J's iPhone.
1. J's mom's chole bhature.
2. Clam chowder from Hog Island Oyster Co. in San Francisco. S and J finally had it last week and it was spectacular.
3. Seviyaan made by J's mom.
4. Baked tilapia with quinoa, spinach, strawberry and cucumber salad dressed with balsamic vinaigrette, J's creation.
5. Best latte ever from Cafe Madeleine in San Francisco, with S's chocolate art.
6. Zucchini bread with cranberries made by J using zucchinis from her garden.