7.05.2012

Instagram Love.


Instagram is the answer to my laziness. I get really tired of lugging my camera around everywhere and there is always the added fear of it being left somewhere or me dropping it. Instagram is the solution to these problems and it's so addictive. I wanted to share with you guys my favorite photos I've taken this past week. 

1. and 2. Fourth of July celebration in SF. 
3. My new Asos penguin shirt with my Zara beetle neckalce. 
4. My new Zara sandals I've never loved a pair of sandals so much.
5. My newly died wet hair. =0
Follow me for more photos follow me at unconfinedsheep seriously you don't want to miss all the awesome!  =) 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures... and that is some colour ure wearing on ure hair!!!

    Congratulations to be featured in cosmo :)

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete