4.06.2012

Color my shoes.

Heels: Zara, Jewelry: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Most of my recent shoe purchases have been all about color. I noticed that my old shoes are either black or brown, and yes those colors are great for going with most outfits, but colorful shoes are so much more fun! It's Spring; it's time to loosen up and go crazy with colors!

Also making a special appearance in this post are my very first pair of sunglasses! I've worn glasses
for most of my life and just recently got contacts, so I got some sunglasses from Urban Outfitters. They are so cute! I love the butterfly edges. Since I'm all about color I've been trying to incorporate the same mantra with my jewelry. Let me just say neon jewelry is fabouloooous! You can be wearing such a blah outfit, but if you add one of these bad boys...voila color!

A

1 comment:

  1. Omg those are the shoes I want..except in black/orange. They are so cute!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete