8.12.2011

My perfect fall outfit

           My perfect fall outfit







I am so sorry for all the posts of the pieces I chose on Polyvore...I had no idea I was posting them on blogger. I realized after I returned to post this set. I am so sorry for filling your blogger with crap. I really wanted to create a fall outfit and I realized I could do this on Polyvore, so instead of sleeping I found my favorite pieces. However this plan backfired because now I'm sad that none of these pieces are in my closet. 

A

4 comments:

  1. it's really perfect!
    I'v just discovered your blog and i like it so much, i'v seen also the older posts, great style!
    Follow each other dear?
    kiss from Milan!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Kisses!

    http://algustodemarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORG! love :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete