1.11.2011

Today.

Hello everyone! Today J and I (A) went shopping because I saw some flats on Urban Outfitters' website that I really wanted. As soon as we walked in, we died. Everything in the store was heavenly and needed to be in our closets. I think we  touched and drooled over most of the items in the store. Sad yeah, I know but that's just how we roll. After fawning over the clothes, we started to look for my flats and unfortunately we didn't find them...but the anger and disappointment didn't stop us from browsing some more.

We headed to the sale area to see if they had anything. J of course went toward the bags to see what they had. After a few minutes she came to me and showed me the purse she just found and it was only $10! We thought it was a mistake, so we looked at the price a couple times. So we went to check out and yes it was only $10! Oh praise the gods we found another beautiful bag for a ridiculously low price!
After this find we headed to Banana Republic to see if they had any big, old lady sweaters. Like Urban Outfitters, everything inside Banana Republic was beautiful. I felt like I was having a fashiongasm. Honestly it was getting too much to handle. Banana Republic's Spring line is amazing. Everything I wouldn't expect them to have they did...like a black leather jacket, which by the way was a piece of art. I found five sweaters I wanted, but I knew that was a little too much, so I got this beautiful sweater. It's unbelievably comfortable it feels like you're surrounded by a cloud.
The necklace was at BR and those pants that we have to have right now, but can't afford, were at Urban...sigh!
                 
  To end this day, all three of us went to our favorite cafe, Bay Street, and just chilled...made observations and were quite judgmental about people's fashion choices...do you need evidence, check out our tweets from today!


9 comments:

  1. lovely blog dear <3 following you! xox

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh. I love that purse, so subtle and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the problem with those stores, everything is so good but all a little expensive. So often I can't choose one thing, so I end up leaving with nothing. Love your blog btw…

    ….Megan
    http://anotherzoeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Really like your blog as well :)

    www.givelivelovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there(: just stumbled across your blog and im so glad i did! you have absolutely gorgeous outfits and truly inspiring photographs! loving your blog at the moment(:

    -maebell!

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. re: actually its a top and a skirt both christopher kane saving up money to buy them for the summer =) the shoes are nicholas kirkwood.As Rachel Zoe says "I Die"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are so lovely! :)

    www.jelkaaa-x.blogspot.com
    Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete